Return and Warranty Policy
New and Unused Products
Items can be exchanged or refunded with no restocking fee if your parts are unused and complete with all unopened packaging. You do not need our approval/authorization/RMA to return products to us. If you are doing an exchange, just order your new items through our website and then request a refund for your old items separately.
Defective Products / Warranty Service
If you receive an item from us that is defective upon arrival (never worked), then the item is eligible for warranty coverage. At our discretion, we will ship a replacement product or parts to restore your product to new and working condition. Items that are damaged through normal use or improper use are not covered under warranty, regardless of the duration of time the product was used for. For items that we sell but do not manufacture, we will work with the manufacturer to obtain warranty coverage. Because each manufacturer has a different policy, this will vary from product to product. Please contact us if you need our help to obtain manufacturer warranty coverage. Returns are not available for products listed as "Slight Curvature" or "Scratch and Dent" including Depron brand foam.
How to return products:
- Package your items for shipping. Be sure to include a copy of your original receipt or packing slip showing what you paid for the items (a printout of your order confirmation email works too)
- We recommend using Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (keep the tracking number) so we can be sure of the status of your package. DO NOT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE. Ship your package to the following address:
6045 Terminal Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
As long as your returned parts are in like-new condition, your refund will be credited to the account used to pay for the original order within two weeks. "*Please do not contact us to check on the status of your return unless this two week period has passed - our returns are processed in batch and we won't have any information for you.*
Notes about All New and Warranty Returns
- DO NOT Include any payments when you return items. All new orders must be input through the website. We have a specific way of handling returns (above) and circumventing our system will almost always result in delays and mistakes in processing your return.
- We do not charge any restocking fee for returns or exchanges. However, shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the purchaser and can not be refunded. If you received free shipping on your order and return it, the actual cost of shipping will be subtracted from the refund amount.
- Items with damaged, opened or missing parts or packaging do not qualify for a return as new and will not be refunded unless they qualify for warranty service.
- Additional fees may apply to items returned after 60 days. We reserve the right to refuse returns on products returned after 90 days; contact us first.
- We are not liable for any personal or property damage caused by the use or misuse of any product or service we manufacture or sell. This exclusion applies, but is not limited to, the following items:
Further, each of the following is excluded from this Warranty Agreement:
- Incidental and consequential damages, property damage or personal injury damages
- Labor, transportation or other incidental or consequential charges
- Storage or rental-car charges
- Parts altered, modified, or used in unintended applications
- Damage from misuse, improper installation, or unauthorized repairs or maintenance (including consequential damage)
- Labor, including diagnostic charges to determine failure and to remove or replace warranted parts
- Normal wear and tear